TEMPORARY CROWN AND BRIDGE RESIN
Ezi-Crown LC offers a simple way of making temporary inlay, onlay, crowns and bridges
#701-1 Kit Ezi-Crown LC 15g * 3ea
#701-2 Ezi-Crown 15g * 3ea
1. Apply vaseline on the teeth.
2. Cut off approximate amount of Ezi-crown
3. Apply Ezi-crown. Press into place, shape and sculpt.
4. Make the occlusion. Have a patient bite softly to register occlusal surface and adjust.
5. Apply the curing light(Curing time : 20sec.)
6. Remove the cured Ezi-Crown from the teeth, and apply the curing light againi on the inside. (20 sec.)
7. If you need polishing and trimming, do that with lab, carbide bur or silicone point.
INSTRUCTION FOR USE
There are no reviews yet.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Not that bad
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.